How to become a Block Education Officer (BEO). What is Block Education Officer |BEO Exam Syllabus | | How to become a Block Education Officer (BEO). BEO Full Form | Block Education Officer Qualification Salary & Selection Process
Friends, today we are telling you about the Block Education Officer i.e. BEO, what is the Block Education Officer and what are its functions, what is the eligibility to become a Block Education Officer and what is the procedure to become a BEO, we will tell you all this. As you know, literacy is very low in our country and illiteracy is high, so education awareness campaigns are made from time to time by the central government and state government so that more and more people can be educated. Under this, it is done, on the one hand, unemployment is removed, on the other, the Block Education Officer also works to spread literacy, in this connection we are giving you information about it.
What is a Block Education Officer?
Before telling what is the Block Education Officer, let us tell you its full form because it is called BEO in short, the full form of BEO is Block Education Officer, which is called BEO in Hindi, which is about education by the central government or state government. The information about the schemes being run comes to the district administration and the BEO is the link between the school and the district administration.
BEO Exams Pattern
- general Science
- history of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian State System, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization (In Indian Perspective)
- World Geography and Geography of India and Natural Resources
- Latest National and International Important Events
- General Intellectual and Reasoning Ability
- Specific information regarding education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade and living and social practices of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to High School Level – Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry
Main Exam Syllabus
- history of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian politics
- Indian Agriculture
- Current national affairs and topics of social relevance India and the world
- Indian Economics
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Developments in the field of science and technology, communication and space
- latest developments in education
- Specific information regarding the culture, agriculture, industry, trade and living and social practices of Uttar Pradesh.
Powers and Duties of BEO Officer
- Submission of records and proposals for promotion of teachers / teachers before BSA.
- To recommend transfer of subordinate inspector class, personnel and class IV employees outside the area panchayat district.
- After checking the application forms and reimbursement forms for various grants of non-government estimated schools, sending them to the higher authorities.
- To make available materials for schools from grants received under the Black Board and other materials.
- Sending proposal to BSA for establishment of post of teachers on the basis of standard of student strength.
- To make informed arrangements for all the student methods of the school and prevent their misuse.
- To send the report and recommendation of BSA for recognition of schools.
- To do educational planning for education facility for all in the Block/Kshetra Panchayat.
- To make arrangements for all types of examinations as per rules.
- Counting and assessing all the educational information related to the Block / Area Panchayat.
- Preparation of answers to the questions of the Legislative Assembly Council related to the Block / Area Panchayat.
- Presenting the defense of the complaints related to the development block / area panchayat.
Eligibility to become a BEO
To become a BEO, the applicant is required to have a B.Ed degree, apart from this, if there is no B.Ed degree, then there should be an LT diploma from a university or board run by the central government or state government.
To become a Block Education Officer, the applicant should be at least 21 years and maximum 36 years.
What is Block Education Officer Online Application Process?
Here we are telling you about the Block Education Officer (BEO) online process organized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, for this you have to follow the following steps.
- To apply online for Block Education Officer, first you have to click on its official website .
- After clicking on this website, you will see its homepage and on this you have to click on user instruction.
- After this you will see the option to apply for registration , on which you will have to click.
- Then the registration option will appear on your screen, on which you will have to click.
- After this a new page will open in which you will see the option of candidate registration, click on it.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the user instruction option and you will see the instructions which you can follow to register.
- When your candidate registration is complete, you can complete the process by clicking on submit application.
So friends, in this way you can complete the online application to become a BEO and you will be notified when this exam will take place.
What is the salary of Block Education Officer?
The salary of BEO is decided after the appointment of their posts, it can range from around ₹ 9000 to ₹ 33000, then after promotion in this, its salary increases and it becomes close to ₹ 45000.
Functions of Block Education Officer
- BEO (Block Education Officer) inspects all the schools coming in your block.
- If there is any deficiency in the education system in any school, he informs the district administration.
- Presents the application for the teachers of a school to the BSA for the advancement of their posts.
- Block Education Officer works under Basic Education Officer.
- All the schools under its block, which are not yet recognized, submit their report to the BSA for getting them recognized.
BEO Exam Pattern
Entrance written examination is conducted for Block Education Officer, there is no interview in it and the selection of BEO is done on the basis of merit and this exam is of 300 marks in which 120 four option questions are asked, each question 2,5 number It is a preliminary examination, only the candidates who pass in it can give further main examination.
There are 2 papers in the main exam, first paper and second paper, first paper is of 200 marks which is based on general knowledge and second paper is of 300 marks, out of which 200 marks are abnormal Hindi and Essay writing rest 100 marks. There are 40 long answer questions for which it is mandatory to write answers.
So friends, you can become a Block Education Officer by completing the written examination in this way and passing with good marks.