How to Check PNB Bank Balance | How to Check PNB Bank Balance? How to do PNB Balance Enquiry | PNB Balance Inquiry
Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to checking PNB bank balance through this post because in today’s time everyone is so busy in their work that sometimes there is such a way to check bank balance. Seek to get this work done in less time. As you all know that whenever we have to check bank balance then we have to go to Punjab National Bank or if we have ATM card then we have to go to ATM machine and get balance information but do you know that Now the facility of checking bank balance has been made easy by Punjab National Bank for the convenience of the people
Yes, you heard it absolutely right, by the way, missed call numbers have been issued in almost all banks to check bank balance. And now it is a very good news for those people who have their bank account in Punjab National Bank that Punjab National Bank has also released its missed call number to know bank balance. Come on, then if you also want to know PNB Bank Balance, then definitely read this post of ours till the end.
- How to Check PNB Bank Balance?
How to Check PNB Bank Balance?
Punjab National Bank was established in 1894. Punjab National Bank is by far the most trusted bank, where many different types of facilities are provided by the bank to the account holders like passbook, check book, debit card, credit card, locker internet banking etc. Which the customer can use according to his need. We want to tell you that if you want to take advantage of this facility, then first you have to register your mobile number in your bank account, if your number is not registered then you cannot take advantage of this facility. You are provided with PNB account balance check, transfer and many more banking services and facilities. Following are the steps to do PNB balance enquiry.
check balance by missed call
- By giving a missed call, you can get information related to bank balance and mini statement etc.
- First of all you have to give missed call on 1800 180 2223 and 0120-2303090 numbers.
- Remember that you have to give missed call from registered mobile number only.
- After this, after some time you will get an SMS, in which you will see the information of bank balance.
Bank Balance Check by SMS
- First of all, you have to SMS from the registered mobile number itself. After which you get complete information about bank balance by sms, for this send the following sms.
- Bank Balance – BAL<space>16 Digit Account Number and send it to 5607040 from registered mobile number.
- Send Mini Statement – MINSTMT<space>16 Digit Account Number and Register Mobile Number to 5607040.
- After this you will receive SMS on your phone, in which you will get complete information about your bank balance and mini statement.
PNB by USSD code
- With the help of USSD code, you can also get complete information about your bank balance, for this PNB has launched an official USSD code.
- First of all you have to call *99*42# from your registered mobile number.
- Now the option of bank balance and mini statement will open in front of you, you can choose any one from it.
- Now you will be shown complete information about it on your screen.
Check with the help of PNB Mobile App
- First of all, you can also download its application from Play Store.
- After that you have to login with your registered mobile number.
- And after that you can see your balance in this app and also get information about mini statement.
- Apart from this, by using the app, you will be able to do money transfer and recharge and bill payment etc. very easily.
mobile number registration process
- If you want, you can change your registered mobile number through the bank.
- For this, you have to go to the concerned bank and from there you have to take the form to upload the mobile number.
- After that you fill it and compile the Xerox of your Aadhar card with it and then submit the form to the bank.
- After that in some time your mobile number will be linked with your account.
- If you use ATM, then through this also you can easily link your mobile number with your bank account . which is like this-
- First of all you have to go to PNB ATM.
- There you swipe your ATM card.
- Now enter your pin code in it, after that choose the option of register mobile number.
- Now you can upload or change your mobile number here.
By Net Banking
- If you use net banking, then you can update or change your number through it, for this you have to follow this process.
- First of all login to your net banking account.
- Now you have to go to Profile section and go to Profile Updates.
- After this you have to click on Change Mobile Number.
- Now you have to save it by entering your mobile number in it.