What is O level? how to do o level computer course O Level Courses Syllabus | How to Apply for O Level Computer Course
Nowadays it is the era of computers, so most of the people who do not have complete knowledge about computers, they want to do all kinds of computer courses, one of the courses is O Level computer course. After doing this course, you will get an O level computer course certificate, with the help of which you will be able to find a good job. In today’s era.
It is very important to have complete knowledge of computer, so the importance of this course increases even more. In this era of internet, the use of computer has become very important, so the importance of computer course has increased even more. can be found.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
What is O level course?
O level computer course is a diploma course in which basic knowledge of computer and all types of applications are told. The O level course is conducted by NIELIT i.e. National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology . The full form of O level is ” Ordinary Level” . The duration of this course is 1 year. This 1 year course consists of 2 semesters. To apply in this, it is necessary to pass high school or inter and if you have done ITI then you can easily get admission in it.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
If you want to do O level computer course from any institute, then you have to apply for it and its fee can range from 14000 to 19000. You can also do this course online, in which you may have to pay only Rs 2800 to Rs 3600.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
How to Apply for O Level Computer Course
As you know this O level computer course is done by Nielit, the first way to do it is offline way. In which you can do this course by registering in any institute and taking admission. For online course, you have to click on the website of Nielit.Gov.In and open it and get yourself registered. Once you register on it, it is considered for 5 years. After 5 years you will have to re-register. This organization conducts this exam twice in a year. One exam is held in January and the other is conducted in the month of July.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
Benefits of O level computer course
- If you have completed this course and you have its certificate, then you can apply for a job in any government or non-government company because nowadays all the work is being done on computer with the help of internet, hence O Level computer course. Its importance increases even more.
- You can show O level certificate for diploma and advanced diploma application as it is considered very valid for both government and non government jobs.
- You can also do the job of computer teacher in any school after doing O level computer course, whether it is private or government, its certificate is very important.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
- If you do not want to do a job, then you can also open your own coaching center, which will help you in getting employment.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
- O and A level certificate holders will also be able to apply for Diploma and Advanced Diploma vacancies.
o level computer course syllabus
As you know, it is divided into two parts, first part theory and second part practical. In the first part you are taught theory and in the second part you are taught practically. Project work is also done for you for O level course, we are telling you below about the semester of O level course.
|paper code||paper name|
|M1- r4||IT Tools and Business Programs|
|M2- r4||Internet technology and web design|
|paper code||paper name|
|M3- r4||Programming and problem solving with C language|
|M4.1- r4||Application of NET Technology|
|M4.2- r4||Introduction to Multimedia|
Practical Papers and Projects
|paper code||paper name|
|PR-1||Practical based syllabus|
o level exam pattern
O level exam is taken in two ways first theory second practical. In O level course you have to give 4 exams. There are 2 parts in this paper.
- In the first part 40 questions have to be solved on OMR sheet. They are given 1 hour to solve. This lesson of the exam is of 40 marks, in which you have to bring 20 marks to pass.
- In Part 2 you have to solve 60 questions. This paper has to be solved on a white sheet. You are given 2 hours for this. This part of the exam is of 60 marks in which you do not have to bring 30 marks. You can apply for the practical exam only after clearing all the four O level exams. The O level practical exam is in 2 parts, the first part is of 80 marks, which has to be solved online on the computer. The second part is of viva-voca, which is of 20 numbers, thus 100 numbers are practical.
O Level Exam Results
When your O level exam is done, then after 2 months your result comes. And you can see that result above the website of DOEACC , their website is http://Www.Doeacc.Edu.In . Your result comes only after 2 months of having this exam and here you can also see and download your result. And then your result comes on the basis of grade like A,B,C,D grade. Re-totaling of numbers can be requested within one month from the date of declaration of results.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
If you think that you gave the exam well and your marks have come less then you can get your exam sheet rechecked within 1 month of the result declaration but for this you have to apply again. You will also have to pay a separate fee per module / paper 200 / – to be sent directly to the Examination Section, DOEACC Committee, 6 CGO Complex, New Delhi-3.What is O level and how to do O level computer course full information
|Sl||mark score||Grade to B Awards|
|6||85% and above||S|
What to do after doing O level course?
After doing O level course, many job opportunities are provided to the students. You can also do jobs in these fields which are as follows-
- Computer Operator
- It Lab Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Program Assistant
- Junior Programmer