What is Share Market?
What is Share Market? How to start share market ?share market how to earn money ?how to open account on share market?
The people of the country make various efforts to earn money and in such a situation some people do business and some people do jobs to earn money. But there are some people in the country who want to earn a lot of money. If you also want to earn a lot of money by investing money then you can earn money in share market. Today we are going to provide you complete information related to share market through this article like what is share market ? how to get started? How to earn money and open share market account? e.t.c. To get information related to Share Market, read this article of ours till the end.
What is share market ?
It is a type of market where shares of many companies are bought or sold. How do people invest through share market and expect to earn double money . But sometimes it happens that people invest money in such places but give all their money to witness. Buying shares of a company means becoming a shareholder in that company. According to the money invested in the share market , you become their owner through some percentage. This means that if that company makes any profit in future, then money will be given to you as well. But if the company makes a loss then you will not get this money.
Share Market Account Information?
To invest money in the share market, first you need to have an account. As it is known as Demat account. On creating a demat account, a unique ID is obtained through which the person does training and investment. The details of this account are provided in the stock market. Nowadays the number of opening demat accounts is increasing. If you also want to open your demat account, then you can also take help of financial planner. But there are well-known companies through which you can get your demat account made like Zerodha and Angel Broking.
Major Stock Exchange of India
There are two major stock markets of the country, which we know as Bull Market or Bear Market. It is in a bull market where the stock prices are always rising. And to the beer market where the lion’s price is always going down. Selling from these markets is done through NSE and BSE which is regulated by SEBI. All the people in the country who want to earn more and more money can earn money through these two major markets and can overcome their problems. But no claim of profit is always made in this market. If a company suffers any loss, then the person also has to bear that loss.
How to earn money from share market?
To earn money from the share market, you have to take care of some important things which are as follows:-
be smart in the beginning
If you do not have much experience in the stock market then you always have to start with less money. Initially, invest only under the guidance of an experienced person and keep an eye on the stock market news from time to time.
Do not invest in only one sector
Stock market is a type of risky market here only experienced people know the future. If you invest in the stock market, then you have to invest in many sectors simultaneously. And invest only in those sectors where you see more potential.
always be updated
As mentioned above that the stock market is a risky market. There are always ups and downs here. That is why you always get updates on the fluctuations in your own market, so if you see a decline in any sector, then you should immediately invest money on it. And if you see ups and downs in that sector, then the first thing you have to do is to withdraw money from it.
Invest only keeping the future in mind
If you want to invest in the stock market, then you always have to invest keeping the future in mind. If the company in which you are investing money and there is a possibility of a rise in the stock of that company, then never invest money in that market because it can cause you to suffer huge losses.
buy low price shares
In whichever company you are buying shares, then you have to keep in mind that you have to buy shares at low prices. Before investing in any company, you have to read the balance sheet thoroughly and only then you can invest.
try to avoid rumors
Individuals should always stay away from the rumors of the stock market because these rumors work to sink your money. Sometimes people spread rumors by looking at the loss of the company and guessing its future. And listening to those rumours, people withdraw their money . But you have to try to avoid all these rumors so that you do not have to face any kind of loss in future.
Some important things to know about investing in the stock market
- People always have to start with small capital to earn money from share market.
- If you also want to become a trader then it is essential for you to understand technical and fundamental analysis.
- First you have to get the basic information and only then you have to invest in the market according to the financial goals.
- If you have made investment goals for the long term, then you need to diversify your investments.
- You will also need to use a demo trading account to improve trading accuracy.
- Before trading you need to know the stoploss and target price.
What is the right trade type
You are given a variety of trades to trade. These two major trade names are market orders and limit orders. You have to keep a record of buying or selling a certain asset by setting the price at which the limit order is paid. The property you trade on the market organ is sold at the best price available at that time. When you become the owner of a staff, the first pitfall you have to pay attention to is the sales order. You have to hold the stock until the price rises and your shares are automatically sold as soon as it falls below the specified number of bonds.
What is the eligibility to open an account in share market?
Some qualifications are sought to open a bank account, which are as follows:-
- The applicant should be 18 years old to open an account in the share market.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant should have all his important documents available.
Some Important Documents to Open Account on Zerodha
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- cancel check
- Passport size photograph
How to open an account in share market through Zerodha?
If you want to invest money in share market then you have to open your account through Zerodha. Zerodha is one of a kind interface which is very user-friendly and activates demat account within few minutes. Under this, you will not need to go to any type of office to open an account. Zerodha account can be opened online through offline. If you also want to open your account in Zerodha then follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Zerodha.
- After visiting the website, it will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on Sign Up option.
- On this page you have to enter your mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, you have to click on the option of Continue
- Thus an OTP will be received on your mobile.
- You have to enter the OTP in the blank box.
- After that you have to enter your email id.
- A code will be sent to your email id.
- You have to enter this code in the blank box.
- After entering the code, you have to enter all your details.
- After entering all the information you have to make some payment.
- After making the payment, you have to click on the option of Connect to Digilocker.
- Now a pop up will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the button of Sangam and enter all the information.
- After this, you will see the option to link Digital Locker with Aadhaar.
- Here you have to enter all your information.
- In the next level you have to enter all your information.
- After that you will be authenticated on personal which will be through webcam or phone.
- Now you have to send cancel check passport size photograph signature and scanned image.
- After this, Zerodha Client ID and Password will be sent to you on email.
Important Documents to Open Account in Angel Broking
- pan card
- cancel check
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
How to open an account in share market through Angel Broking?
If you want to invest money in share market and want to open account in Angel Broking other than Zerodha then follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to visit Angel Broking official website .
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Open Demat Account .
- After clicking, you have to enter your important information.
- After entering all the details an OTP will be received on your mobile.
- You have to enter this OTP in the blank box.
- After entering, you have to enter all the information asked by you carefully.
- After successfully entering all the information, the demat account user id and password will be sent to your mobile or email id.
- After login with this ID and password, you can easily trade with the account.
Today we have told you what is Share Market through this article, if you have any difficulties related to this topic, any question comes in your mind, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below, your comments are important for us. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.